Web Application Penetration Testing
At Eracorp Technologies, we understand the importance of securing your web applications against cyber threats. Our web application penetration testing service is designed to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in your web applications before attackers do.
Web vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT) is a type of comprehensive security assessment service that identifies vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your web applications, providing essential insights to improve security and prevent potential threats.
Benefits of Web Security Assessment
Our application security testing service can help safeguard your application in the following ways:
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities before attackers can exploit them, reducing the risk of data breaches and financial losses.
- Comply with industry regulations and standards for web application security, ensuring your organization meets the necessary requirements.
- Protect your company’s reputation and customer data from cyber threats, which can have a lasting impact on your business.
- Gain valuable insight into your web application’s security posture and how to improve it, allowing you to make informed decisions to enhance your overall security.
- Receive detailed reports and recommendations from our experienced security professionals, who will work with you to develop an effective security strategy tailored to your specific needs.
Our methodology is derived from the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Pentesting Guidelines (PTES), and tailor-made additions with our in-house custom security checks.
OWASP Top 10 ↗
The 10 Most Critical Web Application Security Risks
PTES Guidelines ↗
Comprehensive Guidelines for Effective Penetration Testing
CWE Top 25 ↗
Protect Your Systems from the Most Critical Security Weaknesses
We identify and map out your web application’s attack surface
We Identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in your web application
We attempt to exploit vulnerabilities to determine their impact
We provide a detailed report of our findings and recommendations for remediation