New or started working on the cloud environment?
Our Cloud Security overview course will provide a detailed overview about the services available as of today and how you can enable security as default. We cover different areas of cloud starting from securing accounts,application security as part of DevOps practices, Monitoring and Detecting Incidents, securely storing your keys etc.
All the demonstrations and practice labs will be performed in the AWS Cloud environment.
- Cloud Security Overview
- Identity & Access Management
- Cloud Policies, Risk & Governance
- Infrastructure Security
- Audit & Assessments in Cloud
- Cloud Data Security
- Business Continuity in Cloud
- Detecting, Monitoring & Responding to Security Incidents
- Upcoming Security Trends & Research in Cloud
- An Amazon Web Services(AWS) account is required.
- A Laptop with minimum of 8 GB Memory is recommended
- User with basic knowledge on Security
- Any SSH Client (Git Bash recommended)
Who can attend?
- Security Engineers
- Penetration Testers
- Technical Managers etc.
- Class (Theory + Practicals) – 24 Hours
- Training Assessment – 3 Hours (Optional)
For more details contact: [email protected]