Web Application Security also referred as Web Penetration Testing. In this Course you will be learning about the OWASP Top 10 security Vulnerabilities, Injections, Mis-Configuration checks, Authentication issues, Authorization attacks, IDOR, CSRF, XSS, RCE etc. At the end of the course the user will be able to perform penetration testing on the real world applications.
- Introduction to Web Application
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Methodology
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities:
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML Entity Attacks (XXE)
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- Additional Attacks
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Unvalidated Redirects & Forwards etc.
- Walk through Bug Bounty Reports (Theory)
- Document & Reporting
- A Laptop with Minimum 8 GB Memory
- VirtualBox Installed
- Harddisk space of 25GB
- Basic knowledge on web technologies.
Who can attend?
Any user who is interested to learn on application security.
Duration: 30 Hours
For more details contact: [email protected]